Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Park, Cinemas, September 23rd (for 2 weeks)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

BOO TICKETS

BOOOOO BOOOOOO

Damn with all this booing I feel like an Arsenal fan :p:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

bruce-conner-design-for-mankind-bombhead-412x516-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

thumbnail.aspx?q=1061494335560&id=a71c0765f25841a83d6d146ada5f6c37&url=http%3a%2f%2fspseffects.com%2fimages%2fjhp%2fdino%2fearl_01.jpg

Hey Dad where's me ticketety boo?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

If you're implying that I should buy everybody tickets you can get right out of town!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Don't worry I wasn't implying anything of the sort. I was telling you.:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Good gods! how could I have missed this?!
    Thankfully still time... still time!

Long time no see S-P. Thought it might take something special to lure you out ;)

Good_News_Everyone.jpg&sa=X&ei=NYlaTtTKKoey8gPZ3qW8DA&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGPSXvD6kKCKZoA4lzS9Gdv3LMIuw

Apparently this is not a once off Cineworld classic screening, but a digital re-release similar to what happened with back to the Future last year. :)

So... Palaeontology forum day out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Too ill to go unfortunately, but would love to :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Planning on going, I went to see it in the cinema the first time round and the little brother is keen on going this time too.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭scottie pippen

myself and the wife will be heading to this for sure.

Updated thread title to accommodate new findings...

They have posters up for it in both The Screen and Cineworld. It's getting a 2 week run.

JOY!!!! :D

4 screenings per day in Cineworld. Not bad.
    Search for screenings here:
    http://entertainment.ie/cinema/display.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

My girlfriend suggested we go see this last saturday. Screen 2 was being used in cineworld. It's one of the smaller screens and it was eventually sold out. We booked early so it was all sorted.

The movie hasn't really aged at all considering that it came out in 1993. The brachiosaurus which gets spotted by Alan Grant shortly after arriving on the Island looked like it existed in a different lighting environment but other than that, the visuals are still great.

It was hard to remind myself that this is an old movie. When Grant and the kids got separated after the T-Rex encounter, I couldn't help but think "Call Ellie on your mobile!". Then I had to remind myself again. Then there was the computer graphics... I always forget that Samuel L Jackson is in there too for some reason.

We both thoroughly enjoyed the movie despite seeing it so many times before on the small screen. It's really a classic and experiencing in the cinema made it even better.

OT but she spotted The Lion King 3D in the pre-movie adverts so it looks like I'll soon be watching another 90s movie re-release.

Advertisement