Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goose Island 312

Options
  • 20-08-2011 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, just back from the States and I had this beer in Chicago. Not usually a massive fan of beer but I loved this! Does anyone know if there is anywhere in Ireland that stocks this, preferably in the Midlands or Dublin area?

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭slayerking

Dont think you'll get it in the midlands, but in Dublin area theres a few spots that stock it.

Drinkstore in Stoneybatter stock it and you can order online.

Redmonds of Ranelagh, and Deveneys of Dundrum will more than likely stock it too.
    The Bull and Castle will probably have it aswell, its a pub but they do off sales too.

If your making a trip especially for that beer, might be best to ring ahead to make sure they have it in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,852 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

OP,

Got a bottle of it in Whelan's off-licence on Wexford St last week.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Holland's in Bray have it too.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Devaneys in Dundrum also have it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

saw it in sweeneys, glasnevin today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

lizt wrote: »
    Not usually a massive fan of beer but I loved this! Does anyone know if there is anywhere in Ireland that stocks this
    Thanks!

This tends to be what people think when they drink the wrong beer ;)

There are thousands and thousands of beers in the world and 312 is just one of many, of which there are a lot of similar beers. Beer is far more versatile than wine when it comes to food for instance.

Time to start experimenting I think. I suggest you start here and try the Irish offerings.

Advertisement