Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIRSOFT SNIPER AND PISTOL

Options
  • 20-08-2011 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

AW .308 win spring sniper, black with bipod and scope & Firepower 0.45 pistol - Metal Slide ...

Both Perfect condition, RARELY USED, great airsoft guns.. Sniper shouting just under 1.0 joule . Pistol shouting at 0.6.

Together worth about 260euro . Will sell at 180.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Any pics ?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Falcon_Steve

I'll have pics up early tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

do they shoot 6mm bbs

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Volthar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 mrchandy123

will you sell sniper alone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 seanpeppard

ill trade my M15A4 great condetion battry,charger,mag,grip,rails,sight are included the mack is classic army and my gas powerd pistel CAL 6mm its max 1 jule and mag included FOR UR TRADE:)

ill trade my M15A4 great condetion battry,charger,mag,grip,rails,sight are included the mack is classic army and my gas powerd pistel CAL 6mm its max 1 jule and mag included FOR UR TRADE:)

Accepted.. Pm me and we can arrange the swap :)

back for sale, user didnt reply ..

BUMP

BUMP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

Pics age and condition of sniper please also what would you price it at?

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    Pics age and condition of sniper please also what would you price it at?

Trying to get pics up but won't work. Sniper is in perfect condition, no problems at all with it.. just like brand new. I'd see the sniper at 120 . or if you have any guns to swap?

Trying to get pics up but won't work. Sniper is in perfect condition, no problems at all with it.. just like brand new. I'd see the sniper at 120 . or if you have any guns to swap?

And its roughly 6/7 months old .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

well if you can try and get some pics up i'l have a look and might be able to offer trade for both if I like the pistol but have an itching for a sniper atm :D also i know boards can be a pain some times but you can always try the image hosting sites :)

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    well if you can try and get some pics up i'l have a look and might be able to offer trade for both if I like the pistol but have an itching for a sniper atm :D also i know boards can be a pain some times but you can always try the image hosting sites :)

Sorry i cant get a few pics up, but here's a link to the one i have : http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=384

Hopefully by tomorrow il get pics up . sorry for the delay.

BUMP

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭mps oshea

would u trade for a nintendo wii with 3 games and all the wires? works perfect :)

mps oshea wrote: »
    would u trade for a nintendo wii with 3 games and all the wires? works perfect :)

Thanks but looking to trade for another airsoft gun ..

i have an aug a2 here but u would need to put some cash with the sniper and pistol

Sorry, cant afford to put cash aswel as give both, thanks for the offer tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SpektorDyl

where are you based?
    are you interested in a straight swap? your sniper for my KJW Sig Saur P229 with 2 mags?

Bump

Bump

offer an aug a2 for the sniper and pistol :)

i offered this a while back but i wanted some cash with it. i think now ill just settle with a straight swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭derek84

trade for a m14 socom

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

AW .308 win spring sniper, black with bipod and scope & Firepower 0.45 pistol - Metal Slide ...

Both Perfect condition, RARELY USED, great airsoft guns.. Sniper shouting just under 1.0 joule . Pistol shouting at 0.6.

Together worth about 260euro . Will sell at 180.
    PICS??

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭skywalk

is this still for sale !

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Daydo 123

put up a pic of the sniper and i might consider paying 130 for the sniper :)

Bump .. Still for sale

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭abm

Offer swap on sniper with ful metal ak47 spetznaz with kalashkinov markings and high cap mag fuly working and firing just under 1j.

Advertisement