Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate 2011 looking at SpringBoard Internships

Options
  • 19-08-2011 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

as title says iv graduated in may 2011 and am looking at these springboard jobs.im 22 and living at home. My father has a government job. so basiclly im wondering will i get social welfare.I am working at the moment on a 3day week and this will proceed until end of sept. So im looking to see what type of money i would get on social welfare. But basically its not about the money its about doing the springboard internship but be able to live off a few pound!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I'm not sure you might be means tested. If you get a disability allowance you won't be entitled to the springboard course. If you on job seekers allowance, social welfare and the dole you be fine you be entitled to do the springboard courses otherwise you might be ineligible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Is it jobridge internships or springboard courses your after.

Advertisement