Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a few new games

Options
  • 19-08-2011 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭

Just bought Borderlands GOTY edition as I've seen it recommended on here so much. Was also looking at Sniper: Ghost Warrior (or something!) can anyone tell me is it any good? I love a sneaky snipe! :D

Also, can anyone tell me if I've missed any gems over the last 6 months or so? I've got the intitially beautiful but soon-repetitive, and ultimately crap, LA Noire (which I have no intention of finishing), had Crysis 2, and a few others - just need something to tide me over until Gears 3, Fifa, AC:revelations, etc! Was thinking Deus Ex, but not sure when that's out?

BIt of a ramble there, but any advice or recommendations appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Deus Ex is due next week.

Portal 2 is worth a look , Bulletstorm was fun but shortlived and multplayer lacked the depth of other games of it's ilk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Thanks Calex, played Portal 2 but actually didn't like it! I swapped it for something else too, just felt like I was trying to finish it for the sake of it. I'll get Deus Ex on Friday though!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭SkrApsAK

PC, XBOX or PS3?

Sorry, had originally posted in the Xbox forum (thanks to mods for moving), so for Xbox recommedations please!:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Have you played red dead redemption?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭SkrApsAK

Ah cool.... have an xbox but prefer PC myself.

However, I am waiting on the new FIFA too. should be quality.

Iv been playing COD black ops(online) and Red dead redemption on xbox, theres a lot of game time in them for the price, very entertaining. Will both keep me busy until Battlefield 3 and SWTOR come out on the PC :)

Also, on the xbox live market, try out the arcade game "LIMBO". you can try the demo first, but only like €6 to buy.
    Class little game and gets the brain going. Loved it and played it till finish! Simple and fun game really. Well worth checking out imo for that price!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭FooFighters

Two words 'Dead Island'

Cheers lads.

Yeah, Sephiroth, played Red Dead and throughly enjoyed it! :) Anyone any idea when Dead Island is coming out?! Doesn't look too shabby!

Advertisement