Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF is ARMA 3 [Gamescon footage]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

Awesome. Hopefully I'll have a computer that's good enough to play it by then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 360 ✭✭djrichard

I had hoped the buildings would look better than that. Same old unrealistic looking things. Its early yet though, so perhaps things will improve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

djrichard wrote: »
    I had hoped the buildings would look better than that. Same old unrealistic looking things. Its early yet though, so perhaps things will improve.

I don't care how they look as long as they're fully destructible :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 360 ✭✭djrichard

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    I don't care how they look as long as they're fully destructible :D

Its amazing how much more immersive and how much it enhances tactics when buildings are destructible. Battlefield Bad Company 2 is like that, and Battlefield 3 will be even more amazing. All we need is the realism of Arma and we are good to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ChairmanCow

djrichard wrote: »

Yeah I hated the way they were like giant cardboard boxes in ArmA 2 that just sunk into the ground when destroyed. It always felt so awkward when trying to move around inside or against a building too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement