Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GMIT Textbooks

Options
  • 19-08-2011 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm starting in GMIT this year and I was wondering does anybody know what type of textbooks I need for my course?

The course title is BA in Accounting and Financial Management.

Any advise is helpful. :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭mayfire

Depends on lecturers. Some recommend books but follow their own course and exams are based around their class work and in-class notes. You see second hand books advertised on notice boards around college. Also, I found that if you go to library at end of term and get books from other authors on the particular subject and verse yourself well in the topics favoured by the lecturers, you can do a good exam.
    One FM lecturer said to us there is a distinct relationship between students' results and their class attendance. When our final results came out in June, he was right.

I never bought a book but attended very well and got my degree.

You do not need to buy any books!

Thats what the library is for.. - most lecturers have a list of "recommended readings" that are all usually found in the library!

Advertisement