Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Johnny Cash's Hohner Harmonica

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

He has a bit of a cheek looking for that much money for something Johnny Cash probably played for about five minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 delta_xray

He has a bit of a cheek looking for that much money for something Johnny Cash probably played for about five minutes.

i know, i thought surely it was very expensive. So i did a quick google search and saw that one went for over $2,000 US https://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/15/lot/3148/

makes you wonder if people will actually pay that much for it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

I would also want something more than
    This Harmonica was used by Johnny Cash when he came to Cork, Ireland in 1984 (approximately).
    as validation...

• Registered Users Posts: 30 delta_xray

F1ngers wrote: »
    I would also want something more than as validation...

Hold on we'll get johnny to come back tell us :P but seriously, how can we know that its real? Like Johnny is dead, are there people out there who actually value these or is there any way of validating the statement?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

delta_xray wrote: »
    Hold on we'll get johnny to come back tell us :P but seriously, how can we know that its real? Like Johnny is dead, are there people out there who actually value these or is there any way of validating the statement?
    His saliva might still be in the harmonica. You could get a DNA test done.

• Advertisement
Advertisement