Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: 10 Speed Shimano Shifters and Derailleurs

Options
  • 19-08-2011 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

Looking to upgrade the training bike to 10 speed. Brakes are fine, I have 10-speed cassettes and chains, will be ok for a crankset, just looking for front and rear derailleurs, and the brake/gear levers/shifters.

I can get all these components in 105 5600 for €197, or 105 5700 for €229 online.

So ideally I would be looking for something in good condition and reasonably priced. Let me know if you have something I might be interested in. Thanks in advance!! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭sdcclad

Hey man. I have Shimano 105 5700 levers and an ultegra rear mech.... Say €150?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

Are the levers new or used? An which Ultergra is the rear mech 6600 or 6700? Got any pictures? Thanks

sdcclad wrote: »
    Hey man. I have Shimano 105 5700 levers and an ultegra rear mech.... Say €150?

You still got these sdcclad? Any more details I would be interested in buying them alright! Thanks in advance

Got sorted, thanks baldshaunieb.
    Thread can be closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement