Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diary of the Wolf

Options
  • 18-08-2011 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, just uploaded my novel "Diary of the Wolf". It's a contemporary fantasy werewolf tale set in Dublin. Realistic in that it plays out much the same as if it happened to you or I, with an awareness of pop culture etc. The protagonist is conscious of stuff like Buffy and Wolverine, he knows the usual horror movie survival rules etc., so I hope it's something to really get the teeth into. (pardon the pun)

Anyhows, it's the first book in a five book series, and if you follow this thread over to the creative writing forum - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056360549 ... you can get a coupon to pick it up for free.

Really interested in any feedback, thought this was the right place to post since you ladies and gents read the sort of stuff I write (hopefully)

Advertisement