Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mercer Pension

Options
  • 18-08-2011 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone ever had dealings with them, I applied for may pension back, in April and numerous phone calls later I still haven't got it, I keep getting fobbed of every time I ring, (oh yes we received that today, yes its been sent on to the fund manager, its held up with the pension levy, yes it will be posted today etc.) still no sign of it,I don't really know what to do next.

Any suggestions or anyone have a similar experience? I'm emigrating to Australia in 5 weeks and I really need that money.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Kennie1

You will find lots of complaints about these guys here on boards and askaboutmoney.

Only one way to deal with them. Write a letter of complaint outlining how often you have contacted them in relation to the claim and also let them know that if they processed the claim in a timely manner that you would not have been liable for the pensions levy (levy applied to the value of the assets on the 30 june) and that you expect them to refund the levy. Ask them for a final responce letter as you have had enough of their crap and that you need this to esclate the complaint to the Financial Services Ombudsman.

This should light a fire under their ass's and get you your money!

Advertisement