Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snooker on tonight on SKY

Options
  • 18-08-2011 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭

Just a heads up. Premier League is on...

White v Higgins live tonight on sky sports @ 7:30

I'v 2 cans of Heiniken in the fridge at the moment chilling for it later :pac:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭zack01

Looking forward to it myself, a few changes to the event this season.All the winners from last season have a place in the competition.Three matches each night to look forward to, winners of the two games playing in a final, and the shot clock is down to twenty seconds.
    Tailor made for Ronnie? Let's just wait and see guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Not allowed to watch it on SkyGo!. Your able to watch premier league football on SkyGo but not pl snooker pffffttt.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭oneillMan999

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

Not allowed to watch it on SkyGo!. Your able to watch premier league football on SkyGo but not pl snooker pffffttt.

Doubt it's anything to do with B. Hearn :confused:

fromsport.com always have live snooker, Google it when its on loads of streams online...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Doubt it's anything to do with B. Hearn :confused:

fromsport.com always have live snooker, Google it when its on loads of streams online...

Your right, i was google searching last nite but found no similar complaints. But today theres a couple of threads and some people were complaining it was blocked while others said it was grand on their device. I was useing a laptop. I know ipad has certain restrictions on sky go as my brother in law can only get skysports on ipad. but this was a standard laptop. It was the first time it happened so i just assumed it was world snooker as they have been very restrictive in the past(blocked from reading articles on their website without a subscription!). Now PTC is PPV on their website. Who do they think is going to be abusing the priviledge so much that they feel they have to charge people to watch PTC!. That content should be free to the public and they can charge the betting operators for the licence to air it on their websites to cover the cost of setting it up in my opinion.

• Advertisement
Advertisement