Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Airsoft Film

Options
  • 18-08-2011 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

So this is a short documentary style film shot at our recent Somalian Conflict Part II by our good friend 'smallbike'. He went into the game with just the background story and his camera (and secret camera). No script or planned scenes. Hope you like it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

lol..fair play to yer man at 07:00... managed to keep his cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    lol..fair play to yer man at 07:00... managed to keep his cool

I have this image of him opening up on the others once the little red light on the camera goes out though lol

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭touge_drift

10/10 thats epic! its great to see something different being done.

the site looks cool aswell, may venture up there myself when the next event is on

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Borderlands

Cheers for the fix there Swiftblade! Just posted the original video on a tea break in work and fupped it up. All good now though. Glad you like it guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

That was epic alright. Im the skinny looking merc in the blue cap, who looks lost most of the time. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭cathal_flynn

really enjoyed watching that , good video :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Good job!

Any more pics than the ones at the end of the vid??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Excellent vid guys.
    Kudos to all involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭AIRSOFT_COLM

Well done lads , watched it all and found it very enjoying to watch . :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Epic Lads, nice work steve, Sickened i missed it, and you'd think people would learn not to trust JB haha, also got a great sence of chaos during the second attack, and sweet work when the bomb went off looked class with you comin-too.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭MonkeyGuy

All I can say is well done. You managed to make something different than an average skirmish video. Great laughs especially at the priest and Joker! Raging I missed the event now though. You should definitely do more of the likes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭air assault

well done nice effort, U.N guys needed way more noise dicipline and tactical awareness.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Shadow Mozez

funny vids

Advertisement