Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trials Evolution

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Jaysus that looks terrible. Also looks like he's "floating" on the track. Reminds me of this on the snes though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,302 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

going to be epic, first game is still probably the best game on XBLA and one of the best games on Xbox, retail or download. the new multiplayer options and the downloading of anyone's created tracks will be brilliant.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

chin_grin wrote: »
    Jaysus that looks terrible. Also looks like he's "floating" on the track. Reminds me of this on the snes though.

have you played the first Trials?

also, I hope that's one of the real easy tracks

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

have you played the first Trials?

also, I hope that's one of the real easy tracks

Look at the start of the track (and the bike in relation to the shadow). It looks like it's levitating 3 inches off the ground.

didnt notice the bit at the start, but the driving along the track all looked solid enough

it was mainly the 'terrible' I was shocked by, trials Hd was one of the best games ever released on xbox 360.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

it was mainly the 'terrible' I was shocked by, trials Hd was one of the best games ever released on xbox 360.

He obviously hasnt played the first one, easily one of the sleeper hits on 360 arcade, amazing game....

Back in our day it wasnt all about the graphics I tells ya.... :P

And that Snes game was a classic too, just a pity it was released at the end of the consoles life cycle... (if memory serves!)

never played that snes game, although I do have a snes.. must look it up on ebay when I have funds

it took me ages to get platinum on this track.. that game was... so simple, but so hard.. and so incredibly frustrating when you hit a jump/trick you just could not get by no matter what you did. of course you'd leave it for a week, come back to it and get past it first time only to be stuck on the one after.

must reconnect my xbox and play it again....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Trials HD is a great game and I love but i agree, that track looks rather floaty and isn't likely to win any new fans to the series.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

Really looking forward to this game, Trials Hd is about the only game I ever have time to play regularly. also looking forward to the chance to play muliplayer with my son on the same screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Trails has always had super unrealistic physics engine (on purpose), so I wouldn't stress too much if the weight of the bike looks "wrong", the whole idea is that you can pull of ridiculous stunts that would be impossible in real life.

• Advertisement
Advertisement