Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WORK EXPERIENCE IN KISS MAG

Options
  • 17-08-2011 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

would it be hard to get work experience in kiss mag? if you have gone there please share what you did :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

I doubt anyone here will have went there. Try calling into their office, email them, and send a letter.

Good luck. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 s3058

You send your CV and cover letter to info@kiss.ie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 laurao93

Hi, I did work experience in KISS when I was in TY. I know that I had to apply really early to get a place as it's very popular but I don't know how long you'd have to apply now as this was two years ago, lol.

But if you can get it, go for it. I was actually one of the best weeks I've had and a great experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 fabulousdiva

What did u do when you were there? And what would I need to say to get through? Thanks a mil

• Registered Users Posts: 4 laurao93

Most of it was returning clothes around town from fashion shoots and sorting the mail in the morning and answering the phone. There were three of us and we each got to write a piece (book/make up review) for the page... I think it was KISS CLUB at the time. (I don't read Kiss anymore so I'm not sure if they still have this, lol.) I also got to type up a recorded interview, got some free cds out of it as well.

As far as I remember I just sent an email stating who I was and what I wanted, giving my dates of work experience and I got a call back a week later offering me the job.

Hope this helps. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 fabulousdiva

laurao93 wrote: »
    Most of it was returning clothes around town from fashion shoots and sorting the mail in the morning and answering the phone. There were three of us and we each got to write a piece (book/make up review) for the page... I think it was KISS CLUB at the time. (I don't read Kiss anymore so I'm not sure if they still have this, lol.) I also got to type up a recorded interview, got some free cds out of it as well.

As far as I remember I just sent an email stating who I was and what I wanted, giving my dates of work experience and I got a call back a week later offering me the job.

Hope this helps. :)

wow thanks a million! .. nervous gnna send my cv and letter of on saturday after i get my jc resultss! hopefuly i get thru! :)

Advertisement