Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digs in Waterford

Options
  • 17-08-2011 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey all,

So im thinking of staying in a digs this coming semester. Never stayed in one before so not certain how you come across them or if they let you stay at weekends?

I'll be entering third year if that changes anything.

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Might be better asking in the WIT Forum where students who are staying or who have stayed are often reading/posting! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ShelleyBetty

HI Lucy,

Were you able to find any information about Digs in Waterford and where they are advertised - I have a room to rent and considering providing digs as way to make an additional income but not sure where or how to advertise.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 josieannawfd

HI Lucy,

Were you able to find any information about Digs in Waterford and where they are advertised - I have a room to rent and considering providing digs as way to make an additional income but not sure where or how to advertise.

Thanks!

I'm thinking of the same myself. Did you look into it anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Back when I was in WIT, I got a list of places from the college. Accomodation department, not sure of the exact name of it.

I stayed in digs & it will depend on who you stay with if they allow weekend stays. I never did it, but the couple I stayed with allowed it & it was a few quid extra .

Edit, contact the Students Union.

They have a list though somewhat limited for digs.

http://witsu.ie/welfare/accommodation/accommodation-types/

Advertisement