Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brazillian Ju Jitsu Demo and Seminar, Bray 4th Sept

Options
  • 17-08-2011 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi guys and girls

Just a quick note to let everyone interested in martial arts that there's a seminar being held in Bray on 4th September 2011. Brazillian Jujitsu is a unique, all-inclusive fighting style.

Cesar Morcegao, a BJJ black belt is running the event in conjunction with MMA Bray.

Tiime: 12 noon to 4pm
    Cost: 40 euro

Further info from http://mmabray.com/

Thanks.

Martin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Doug Cartel

mmabray wrote: »
    Brazillian Jujitsu is a unique, all-inclusive fighting style.
    Oh, really?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

Oh, really?

It is all-inclusive, anyone can participate.
    It is unique in the sense I am unique while some people would call me a generic troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Doug Cartel

It is all-inclusive, anyone can participate.
    It is unique in the sense I am unique while some people would call me a generic troll.
    Ah now, I'd say its a few more people than some.

Nice bit of lawyer-jitsu though. I hear Rupert Murdoch is looking for a new legal team, you should consider applying.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Beginners welcome?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mmabray

Many thanks to all who supported the seminar with Cesar Morcegao SAPO Team BJJ and MMA Bray. A quick note to say that MMA Bray is now affiliated with Morcegao SAPO Team. And we will take a class every Wednesday, 8pm until 10pm. Beginners welcome.

Hope to see you all there.

Best regards.

Martin

• Advertisement
Advertisement