Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo removal results

Options
  • 17-08-2011 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hay,hope you can help,just wondering who has had removal done and were ?
    also what was the outcome would be great to see some pics,just thinking of getting it myself.
    chears

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Try checking out this thread. Should have some good advice and so on.

Laser Tattoo Removal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 NRBNC

hay yes i seen that one,but no real updates since 2009'ish was just wonder if or more to the point how peoples removal turned out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I've been getting mine removed now for about 2 years.

Suppose to wait 6 weeks between treatments but I find that mine doesn't heal in that time so it's usually every 4 months.

This is what it looked like in the beginning

n1101406668_30398867_3942780.jpg

This is what it looks like now:

284845_2217706757795_1101406668_32594775_8160622_n.jpg

If you want to know what it looked like between sessions look here:

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/da_violent_1/Tattoo/

Beware though, some of them are pretty rotten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Andrea18x

hi, i just got a tattoo the other day & I absolutely hate & regret it. I have no idea what to do and I just want it gone. How long should I wait before considering laser removal? Please do not reply with you should have thought more about it, etc,etc. I did but it turned out so horrible looking and so much bigger than I had intended. It is all black ink. Any help would be much appreciate.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

Andrea18x wrote: »
    hi, i just got a tattoo the other day & I absolutely hate & regret it. I have no idea what to do and I just want it gone. How long should I wait before considering laser removal? Please do not reply with you should have thought more about it, etc,etc. I did but it turned out so horrible looking and so much bigger than I had intended. It is all black ink. Any help would be much appreciate.

Damn

really i want to say stuff but you know what id say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JimmyChew

Andrea18x wrote: »

Post a pic! would you consider a cover up? either way you're stuck with it for the time being. Try not to stress too much about i find that studying your tattoos will always make you self conscious about them. I'm sure its not that bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Andrea18x

yeah thanks I'm after getting a bit more used to it now so it's all good. thanks jimmy chew though!

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Yenwod

If you want to know what it looked like between sessions look here:

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/da_violent_1/Tattoo/

Beware though, some of them are pretty rotten.

Christ on a bike, some of those photos look bloody painful. End result is perfect though

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

NRBNC wrote: »
    Hay,hope you can help,just wondering who has had removal done and were ?
    also what was the outcome would be great to see some pics,just thinking of getting it myself.
    chears

Im in the middle of getting laser removal, now im not getting it totally removed just faded so that I can cover it. Ive now gone to four different places for laser removal last one I got your man to go full strengh as at this stage I just want it gone dont care about scarring to much as its getting covered.

I wa told id only need two treatments to fade it enough in now on number 7 heres hoping its gone soon. Depending on your healing power it can take anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks before you can have another treatment at least thats what ive found.

Its not a quick fix and can be frustrating if I was you id consider getting it covered or living with it. My plan was to get mine covered which i was told could be done tattooist started the tattoo then decided he couldnt cover it so for nearly a year now ive had a half tattoo of one i want and been getting lasers to reomove the one i wanted covered. Seriously considering going to a different artist to allow finish it.

Advertisement