Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nirvana Nevermind 20th Anniversary Gig

Options
  • 17-08-2011 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭

Homerun Homer put this link up in the Limerick city forum, so will pop it in here as well.

There is a tribute gig to Nevermind on in Dolan's in Limerick on the night of the 24th September.

Members of various bands, like the Fox Jaw Bounty Hunters, will be playing the album from start to finish.

Here is a link to the Facebook page for the event http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=264220270255497

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

nirvanagig.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Are you now going to be pushing Limerick's Rock & Metal scene as a result of this thread? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I always feel sorry for that infant, mainly because he grew up with the world staring at his penis (you'll notice it's been photo shopped from this poster, such is the world we live in). Where is that kid now anyway I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

I always feel sorry for that infant, mainly because he grew up with the world staring at his penis (you'll notice it's been photo shopped from this poster, such is the world we live in). Where is that kid now anyway I wonder?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_Elden

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I dunno, I'd say it's a great ice-breaker with the ladies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Malice wrote: »
    I dunno, I'd say it's a great ice-breaker with the ladies.

"Sup sexy, recognise this?!!"
    *flashes*

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Malice wrote: »
    Are you now going to be pushing Limerick's Rock & Metal scene as a result of this thread? ;)

Ha had forgotten about that thread and never found out what the story was with Sinister Divide.:D

Nah Dolans is a pretty good venue and Nevermind is a good album, so made since to mention it in here as a lot of the lads in here from Limerick and the surrounding counties don't seem to post in the Limerick forum and might not get to hear about a night out that many of them might enjoy.

I should not be talking to you anyway. Both you and the damn Michael Jackson concert people hired and fired me today. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

20 years,fúck me.I remember getting it for Christmas in 1992 on cassette.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Tickets now on sale.

Advertisement