Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get pigs killed and butchered in Mayo

Options
  • 17-08-2011 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi there,

I'm looking to get two pigs killed and butchered in two or three weeks time. Does anyone have any recommendations of where to go in Mayo/Galway? I don't want to travel too far, based in south Mayo.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭k mac

The factory in ballaghadereen is your best bet they will kill them and cut them up whatever way ya like and as much pork or bacon as you want. The only thing is as far as i know they will have to be properly tagged and stamped before they will kill them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

There's a small abattoir between Maam and Cornamona, closer to Maam and on the banks of Lough Corrib, never asked about pigs but he's done lambs for ourselves before. I could get his number for you if it's of any use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

Ill take a number too for that place if you have it John thanks

Advertisement