Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comedian Louis C.K. Irish / UK Dates?

Options
  • 16-08-2011 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Heard Louis C.K. heading to Ireland / UK for comedy dates. I love this guy - beyond funny. Will go anywhere to see him. Anyone know details??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭mrblondecutsear

Really???? I haven't heard anything about this. I'd absolutely love to see him live. Everyone of his cd's and dvd's released so far have been unbelievable and his recent tv series "Louie" is absolute genius.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Where did you hear this? Haven't heard anyone talking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Any link Standupfan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭clig

There is no tour sadly, he is touring america in october then filming his show until christmas. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

I'm not sure Louis would be jumping at the chance to tour outside Canada and America. From what I've read and heard in his interview. He's a very dedicated father. He has 50% custody and get his kids for half of the week and doesn't miss that time for anything.

Love the guy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Damon Blake

I wonder if people have read this:

http://www.louisck.net/2008/07/ck-in-the-uk.html

I went to the show the day after, which was awesome:

http://www.louisck.net/2008/07/dublin-day-two.html

So, yeah. I've heard on a few podcasts comedians aren't always enthralled with the crowds here.

Advertisement