Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

musicians wanted - beats/folk/balladry

Options
  • 16-08-2011 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

I've a new mini-album for free download and want to put a wee group together to do a few gigs around the country this autumn to promote this and a physical release.

the tunes are a mix of styles with beats, folk and balladry to the fore.

I'd be looking for a drummer, a bass player and a guitar player -and if you can pick up a mandolin/banjo/mandola and configure beats on a laptop all the better. any musician/musical instrument/age considered. I'm based in dublin (northside) and can travel. influences include dubliners, planxty, ian dury, wilco, damien dempsey, jape, fionn regan, sinead o'connor (throw down your arms), toots, the national, nick cave, lou reed, the band, neil young and lcd soundsystem.

tunes are here to check out or if you just want a free mini-album :Dwww.longtails.bandcamp.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭ham_n_mustard

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭pauliewallie

Pm replied

bump

is it cause its August and everyones on holidays :p

I'd be looking for a drummer, a bass player and a guitar player -and if you can pick up a mandolin/banjo/mandola and configure beats on a laptop all the better. any musician/musical instrument/age considered. I'm based in dublin (northside) and can travel. influences include dubliners, planxty, ian dury, wilco, damien dempsey, jape, fionn regan, sinead o'connor (throw down your arms), toots, the national, nick cave, lou reed, the band, neil young and lcd soundsystem.

tunes are here to check out or if you just want a free mini-album :Dwww.longtails.bandcamp.com

bumpity bump

• Advertisement

bump-ability

I'm nearly all bumped out! anybody out there????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 FishyS

pm sent

replied

Advertisement