Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Library Open Till Late in Dublin City

Options
  • 16-08-2011 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi Everyone

I have been trying to track down a good Library or place to study in Dublin City in the evenings. Most of the Libraries on Dublin City Council Website close at 5pm and only stay open until 8pm 2/3 days a week.

If anyone could let me know a good place to study during the week / weekend I would really appreciate it.

I am finding it very hard to study at home.

Cheers
    Andrew

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 daraclare

I'm having the same problem, did you find one? Especially need one on Fridays Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

with the council libraries the bigger ones open til 8 mon-thurs but only til 5 fri & sat.

who are you studying with? it might be worth checking if the institution you're with has any associations with any Dublin colleges. If they do then you may be able to get access to their library or study areas.

even if you find no official associations, go to your nearest college library and ask about access. some will still facilitate you anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

The one in the Ilac Centre is open until 8 Mon-Thurs. Can be quite busy though, although I was in there on Mon & Tues around 12 and got a space no problem.

Advertisement