Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring your own wine restaurant Mullingar

Options
  • 16-08-2011 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

I don't know how long this has been open, I just spotted it last weekend. Has anyone been? What's it like? What type of food is it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭ShortskirtCiara

My mum and sister went actually Sunday evening and they said it was packed. They couldn't get over the amount of people there. Usually we would be big fans of Pasta Bella but apparently this new place has way nicer food. They got the early bird menu which was 3 courses for 21.95. For starters they had Chicken Wings and Prawn Cocktail, other options were Brie and Bruschetta. For Mains they had Duck and Penne Pasta which had a mushroom sauce and for dessert apple crumble and chocolate fudge cake. I myself would love to go, maybe next week hopefully. They came home and made me jealous cos one of the other mains on the menu was stuffed chicken with sun dried tomatoes and lately I have an obsession with SDTs!!

Has anyone else been? Would love to know the opinions of others!

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭lordstilton

Terrible...ordered a cob salad and got what looked like a nice salad but when i got under the chicken on the top the bacon was burned to a crisp..I told the manager and he just nodded, didn't offer to change it or apologise.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Where is this place?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭ShortskirtCiara

Where is this place?

Right next door to Oscars! It's where that indian place was, can't remember the name of it, it only lasted a few months..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭PureClaas

Lingi's pizza place on the roundabout in blackhall is at the same craic. Bring your own drink. Food is really nice there too i think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

PureClaas wrote: »
    Lingi's pizza place on the roundabout in blackhall is at the same craic. Bring your own drink. Food is really nice there too i think.

yep. been there. nice food - good portions. small corkage charge

Advertisement