Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking Acoustic guitarist (or) Banjo Player for a few gigs about Dublin area..

Options
  • 16-08-2011 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi - My name is Larss.

I am currently involved in a project regarding personal music projects.

However, what i am looking to do in the meantime is to find a guitarist or a banjo player to gig about a few bars in the Dublin/Kildare area..
    I, as a songwriter have written some very deep and perfected ballads in the irish folk sense.

I would hope to do 2 to maybe 3 gigs a week to perform a folk/ballad gig with about 85% of great Irish folk covers and with a possible 15% of Original material..

I am a Singer/Songwriter. I am looking for someone who is more than fluent on either Banjo or the Acoustic guitar - If this at all falls into what you're interested in doing, please by all means, drop an email and we can sort something with regards of playing some Irish folk music that's highly requiered in the Dublin area.

Regards - Larss

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 David Whelan Music

Hi, I play banjo, mandolin, guitar and a few other instruments. I'm living in Kildare, studied music in college and have plenty experience gigs. Email me with any info on this project?

Irishd_180@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mickbanjo

Hi , Are you still looking for a banjo player, I have 20 years experience playing. I play all types of music

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Don't bump old threads please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement