If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

37" LED TV query & quote

Options
  • 15-08-2011 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    I am looking for 37" LED Full HD TV, preferably with 100Hz technology, SAORVIEW-compatible, networking capability nice but not essential, don't care about 3D.
    Could you confirm, which of the following TVs from your catalogue can do SAORVIEW and if you have any of those in stock in Belfast for pick-up next week?
    LG 37LE4500
    LG 37LE4900
    LG LV355U

Sharp LC37LE320
    LG 37LE5900
    LG 37LV550

Or is there any better offer available? E.g. something in Philips shop, say ex-display 37PFL7605 for €579.99 ?
    Could you post me a message?
    Thanks
    Jan
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Jan.kubik

It sounds like the display Philips 37PFL7605H would hit the mark perfectly...

1080p Full HD
    SAORVIEW compatiable
    LED Edge Lit LCD TV
    100Hz
    NET TV (Wired but there is the PTA01 wireless dongle for €49.99)

have a looksee here for full spec

Its a really nice TV and looks great.
    I have one left for €579.99 with full warranty intact - great price for an excellent TV

Interested?
    you can call in a see it in the flesh if you like.

Save you a run up to Belfast:)

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jan.kubik

Hi Jan.kubik

It sounds like the display Philips 37PFL7605H would hit the mark perfectly...

1080p Full HD
    SAORVIEW compatiable
    LED Edge Lit LCD TV
    100Hz
    NET TV (Wired but there is the PTA01 wireless dongle for €49.99)

have a looksee here for full spec

Its a really nice TV and looks great.
    I have one left for €579.99 with full warranty intact - great price for an excellent TV

Interested?
    you can call in a see it in the flesh if you like.

Save you a run up to Belfast:)

atb
    Ash

Hi Ashley,
    sorry, I got eventually sorted in Belfast's Richersounds with an LG TV and I am very happy with it.
    regards
    Jan

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.