Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

one question

Options
  • 15-08-2011 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

hi all
    does anyone knows when dkit suppose contact people who applied through advanced entry into the 2nd year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Tends to be around the same time the CAO results come out from memory. Or slightly before, so CAO results are 23rd of August so if I was you I'd be expecting contact in the next two weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭isabell

thanks draffodx :) I have just one more question. Do you know how much of time I will have to accept their offer? Im going abroad for 5 days (23-27 of August) and I am a bit worry that I might miss some deadline or so...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

If its CAO related it's the 31st of August - http://www.caocourses.ie/cao-2011-timetable/

Advertisement