Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis partner required in Dublin

Options
  • 15-08-2011 9:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, I am Slovak guy and I'm looking for a tennis partner to play with me. I live in Dublin 8 and using public tennis courts in Eamon Ceannt Park. I am not sure what my skilllevel is - probably the Intermediate level - but need a bit of practice as i havent played for quite a long time. Available daily after 4pm.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Tomczak

Hi
    Have you found someone to play with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 milan12

No I havent. R u interested? What are your skills levels and when are you available 2 play (days and time?) U can reply direclty to my mail mkkubo@gmail.com

Kind Regards,

Milan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lental

milan12 wrote: »
    No I havent. R u interested? What are your skills levels and when are you available 2 play (days and time?) U can reply direclty to my mail mkkubo@gmail.com

Kind Regards,

Milan

Hi Milan,
    fancy to play? I've sent you an email.

Advertisement