Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist, Vocalist, Drummer and Second Guitarist Wanted

Options
  • 15-08-2011 5:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Nass/Newbridge Area!

If you're into stuff like Tool, Led Zeppelin, Karnivool, Soundgarden, Mastodon, Periphery, Faith No More, Primus, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc. Givus a shout!
    The most important thing is to just have a wide appreciation for different styles, want to make original music and play as solid as a badman! (especially complex lines)

I myself have university qualifications in contemporary music and am a competent sound engineer so recording will most definitely happen with the right people, and obviously once the full line up is complete gigging will happen!

Drop us a line if you're interested by ringing 0857150461 or emailing cdunnbusiness@gmail.com or both if you really need to jam that badly!

Or just PM me, it's up to you really!

Lets get some jams happening! :)

Advertisement