Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog limping after being groomed

Options
  • 14-08-2011 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Had my dog groomed a week ago, I noticed he was limping the next morning and checked that his nails weren't too short, they were fine. One week on and he is still limping. He is absolutely fine when he is out walking (only very short ones at mo) but when we come home and he has been lying down for a while, he gets up holding up his hind leg. I have checked his pads, touched his leg and back and no flinching/pulling away, no signs of discomfort. Any ideas?( I am bringing him to the vet tomorrow, to get to the bottom of it).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

Sounds like a muscular injury to me. One of mine had the same thing for a few days after running into a door. Probably nothing to worry about but good luck at the vet.

Advertisement