Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with TomTom Uk & Ireland for iPhone 3gs

Options
  • 14-08-2011 8:41am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭

Everytime I've tried to use the app, it never seems to pick up decent reception at all!I thought it might be the phone but the Maps app works no problem!

Anyone with any thoughts or ideas??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Have you checked you have the latest version of the app.
    AFAIK some of the other map applications use network info as well for getting position.
    So its possible there may still be an issue with GPS reception on your phone.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭conor_ie

Thanks Koolkid for replying!!

I fiddled around with some of the settings and at one stage I thought I had it working but no luck. It picked up where I live no problem but once out on an actual journey, all i got was poor gps reception so I don't know. I'm not too worried about it anyway, I think I might post this question in the iphone area to see if anyone else can help.

Thanks again!

Advertisement