Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pub with food and music but able yo hear!!

Options
  • 13-08-2011 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi guys going on my hen night next week, I wany a pub with music food late bar but where you do not have to scream to hear others!!

dublin city, with reasobale prices and a late bar, too much to ask??

Any ideas,

thanks;)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

anniekxxxx wrote: »
    Hi guys going on my hen night next week, I wany a pub with music food late bar but where you do not have to scream to hear others!!

Any ideas,

thanks;)

Porterhouse, front lounge in Koh or The Exchequer on Sth William St imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭LaBaguette

While I do love the Porterhouse, there's no way you can hear yourselves when music is on.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭carlaboi

anniekxxxx wrote: »

Any ideas,

thanks;)

Hi Anniekxxxx,Im currently on the hunt for a pub as well for my 30th. What I have found is that most places do not have a bar extension as they are too expensive. However some stay open till 1 or 1.30. Im looking around Baggot St / Dawson St. If you find somewhere let us know! Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

The Bull and Castle,Christchurch.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

carlaboi wrote: »
    Hi Anniekxxxx,Im currently on the hunt for a pub as well for my 30th. What I have found is that most places do not have a bar extension as they are too expensive. However some stay open till 1 or 1.30. Im looking around Baggot St / Dawson St. If you find somewhere let us know! Good luck!

Baggot Inn or McGrattans would be a good shout for this imo. Both Baggot St.
    McGrattans is a personal fave of mine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭carlaboi

wixfjord wrote: »
    Baggot Inn or McGrattans would be a good shout for this imo. Both Baggot St.
    McGrattans is a personal fave of mine!

Hi wixfjord,
    Was in McGrattans and it would be ideal as they have a big room upstairs however is it not a bit of an older crowd in there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 anniekxxxx

ended up in the markey bar, great night good food and lots to drink all reasonable,

thanks

Advertisement