Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Music Blog......

Options
  • 13-08-2011 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭

After contributing to many music blogs over the years, I have decided to start my own.

It's nothing major at the moment, just a Tumblr account, with no posts, but it's the begining eh? biggrin.gif I tried to get this going at the start of the year but couldn't due to unforeseen circumstances.

So, the blog is going to be almost solely concentrated on local bands and artisits and the irish scene. I wanna hear and write about those lads who are writing and recording now, who are out there searching for gigs and who nobody has heard of except for their parents and the drummers weird ex girlfriend who has been Facebook stalking him and keeps turning up to shows!

If you're 14 years old and have just started a band, or if you're 40 years old and have put together some recordings in your bedroom, I wanna hear them.

Also, if you're organising events, let me know and i'll give a little plug.

So if you'd like me to have a listen to yas and give yas a write up, or stick your songs up, or a video, or some info about upcoming shows or whatever, just give me a shout. The email addy is on the blog page and you can PM me here :)

http://www.thetrainthatstolemyman.tumblr.com

Advertisement