Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog barking at night

Options
  • 13-08-2011 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

hi guys,
    i have recently moved house and my lab has started barking at any noise that she hears, people walking past, car doors ect. during the day i have been using pet corrector ( the can that hisses) followed by quiet command and thats been working great but my issue is how to work this at night she sleeps in utility room and we are upstairs so its not practical for me to run downstairs in middle of night to spray a can and say quiet :D does anybody have any solutions for this? she is generally quiet and when she does hear noise she only barks for a couple of minutes any feedback would be appreciated, thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

New house, new noises,:rolleyes:,,have you tried leaving a radio on at night,,it might just block out the outside sounds...hope she settles down for you..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭cmbutterfly45

joyce2009 wrote: »
    New house, new noises,:rolleyes:,,have you tried leaving a radio on at night,,it might just block out the outside sounds...hope she settles down for you..:)
    Thanks for reply, its def the noises from outside causing it but we had been there couple of weeks before she started i tried her with radio last night and it seemed to work im hopin that wasnt just cos it was a quiet night and i can now sleep for a full night :-)

Advertisement