Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free international shipping on IHERB

Options
  • 13-08-2011 7:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭

Just got this e-mail from them. IHERB do great prices on supplements. Remember there is no customs/vat on supplements unless deemed sports enhancing.

Dear iHerb International Customer,

Now until Wednesday, August 17th, take advantage of our Free-International-Airmail for orders with a value of $40.00 or more.

This shipping method is limited to packages that weigh 4 pounds (1814 grams) or less and have a value of $80.00 or less.

iHerb offers over 30,000+ natural products discounted up to 60-70% off suggested retail prices.
    http://www.iherb.com/

Check out our Super Specials page for extra discounts on some of our best selling products:
    http://www.iherb.com/Super-Specials

Let others know about this rare opportunity by offering them your coupon code-- HUG087 --so they can receive $5.00 off their first order.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Free shipping expires today. Don't forget to add your free item too (limited to one per order now :()

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

ITS BACK!!

We have further reduced our shipping rates through the end of September 2011.

International Air Mail (where available):
    Zero cost for orders over $40.00 -- our regular low rate is a flat $4.00.
    Please note that this shipping method is only available for orders up to 4 pounds (1814 grams), with a maximum value of $80.00.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭loopymum

Brilliant, I love iherb

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Broads.ie

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭U2Flyboy

I find IHerb great. Just received an order from them €47 free postage which would have cost approx. €76 in a health shop here. Customs does not seem to be a problem as the stuff seems to be sent from the US to Germany and then on to Ireland.

Check out their free stuff as you can include some free samples as long as the weight doesnt put you over the free allowance. On my first order they included some tea samples and a nice credit card sized magnifier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

TT8 wrote: »
    Free Airmail for international orders over $40.00! Ends April 30th, 2012.
    http://www.iherb.com/

Discount code SEP790

Thanks for the discount code, saved me $5!

ZEF092 will do the same for someone else, if you need another looks to be off first time orders only.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,016 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Thanks for the discount code, saved me $5!
    TT8 is now banned for signing up just to spam his Referral Code, so I hope nobody else uses it. :D

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement