Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The BNP address the Nation!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

what does this have to do with the BNP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Based on a British produced show maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭4Sheets

Well I had the BNP video up initally .50 views ..no replies...but I watched it again and while I think they have some valid points they are too far right..a happy medium is whats required in Britain.. mass immigration is a serious issue of our times and requires people to be at least be aware what can happen when races collide.
    Anyway you will find the video on their website if you are interested..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Its worth a watch but not worth your effort to link it here?

Great way to stir up a discussion....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Feckin Greeks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

so you posted a BNP video, and then changed it to father ted because no one was interested....:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Where's the "hate it so much I puked a little" button?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Not watching the video but let me guess.. BNP are taking advantage of the riots to push their minority hating far right and fking disgusting platform.

how shocking.

BNP are just gutter politics for the terminally ridiculous.

Watched the video, the man has points but nothing new and nothing he hasn't said before

Had a glance at their website and can't find anything or any policies about Ireland

So addressing the nation is the title of this thread and I don't know where this thread is going

Not much to do with Ireland anyway though we'll get there in time as we copy their mistakes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Thread title does not deliver.

mikemac wrote: »

So addressing the nation is the title of this thread and I don't know where this thread is going-'BNP ADDRESS THE NATION' why would they be addressing Ireland?

HAHA thats why I changed my mind about posting it..see now the Father Ted clip makes sense.
    Look my own belief is that uncontrolled immigration is a timebomb..

Now I don't want to accused of 'being a racist' which is usually the first thing people say to shut you up...its not racist to want to protect ones way of life.or indeed to watch a BNP video..We in Ireland dont have these large ethnic population areas such as Brixton or Lewsiham..but lets not make the same mistakes England has made

For Irish issues...

http://www.immigrationcontrol.org/

Way to misquote me there

Sorry Mike...I was answering you-maybe not so clear..

and hahaha at the pithy 'where the puke button' and the ' Well I wont watch it' but here's my opinion anyway brigade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Alopex

How are we ever supposed to put a stop to multiculturalism when moron's like him hold some similar aspirations. So much incorrectness in that vid I don't know where to begin.

Bet MI5 write his speeches. He's like the Fred Phelps of the immigration debate

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

What a douche...
    He probably was wishing and waiting for such riots to happen so he could take advantage of it to push his racist propaganda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Artur Foden

Hate Nick Griffin with a passion.. its depressing that the racist mindset still exists

Advertisement