Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band : Pearl Jam still coming ..... kind of

Options
  • 12-08-2011 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

These guys are usually pretty reliable http://www.rockbandaide.com/13448/is-the-pearl-jam-live-project-coming-as-dlc/

The URL guessing has been very accurate in the past

here is a list of the ones they have sussed so far
    Animal (Live)
    Better Man (Live)
    Black (Live)
    Brain of J. (Live)
    Breakerfall (Live)
    Comatose (Live)
    Crazy Mary (Live)
    Daughter (Live)
    Do the Evolution (Live)
    Even Flow (Live)
    The Fixer (Live)
    Got Some (Live)
    Green Disease (Live)
    Hail, Hail (Live)
    I Am Mine (Live)
    In My Tree (Live)
    Life Wasted (Live)
    Love Boat Captain (Live)
    Low Light (Live)
    Marker in the Sand (Live)
    Porch (Live)
    Red Mosquito (Live)
    Rockin’ in the Free World (Live)
    Severed Hand (Live)
    Spin the Black Circle (Live)
    Who You Are (Live)
    World Wide Suicide (Live)
    Yellow Ledbetter (Live)
    You Are (Live)

I like it but there is a lot of vs and vitaology stuff missing that I'd like to see on there, if that list gets released as one DLC I'd speculate it costing 3200 points or more :(

Here is the original thread over on RB forums http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223321&page=1

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

As much hate as it gets me I'm not a big Pearl Jam fan at all, so I have 0 interest in this :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

absolutely adore them. Interesting choices, some good (Brain of J, Crazy Mary), some not so good (Comatose? and while it's a decentish song I can't see You Are working too well) and some notable absences (State of Love and Trust, Deep, and seriously, skipping Alive?) but over all a decent set list. If I can just get the f'ing disk to read in my Wii...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Banjo wrote: »
    absolutely adore them. Interesting choices, some good (Brain of J, Crazy Mary), some not so good (Comatose? and while it's a decentish song I can't see You Are working too well) and some notable absences (State of Love and Trust, Deep, and seriously, skipping Alive?) but over all a decent set list. If I can just get the f'ing disk to read in my Wii...

Yeah looking over it again there are many big guns missing, I'm wondering now if these are possibly going to tie in with the release of PJ20 :confused:

I'd settle for a straight up release of everything up to and including no code, though I love Brain of J and No Way from Yield, No way is very seldom heard live though :(

I have a pal who would go and buy an xbox and RB if that motherload of stuff dropped though :D

Advertisement