Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salary Oracle bdc

Options
  • 12-08-2011 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Does anyone know how much the starting off salary is for business development consultant in oracle?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭checknraise

I think it depends on what exactly the role is

It could be developing leads over the phone for on the road reps/business partners then I would be guessing anywhere between 35-50k OTE or you could have a territory/accounts on the road and I would say 65K+.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 RicardoD

Hi Guys,

I have recently been offered a position as Business Developer for Oracle and I am at second round of interviews for BMC software and EMC in Cork. I am just wondering if anyone would have experience in working for these companies and what the feedback is?

I can find a bit of info on the roles for Oracle and EMC in Ireland but not much on BMC software....hope you can help :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

When I worked or Oracle it had a horrible bullying culture (openly tolerated by management and HR). This was 10 years ago so things may have changed since then.

A friend of mine who was a BDC recently moved to their San Francisco office. Nice perk of the job. :)

Advertisement