Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BAND SEEKS BASS PLAYER

Options
  • 12-08-2011 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi, we are Dublin based rock band called Pills For My Nerves. We formed in 2007 and have been gigging in Dublin since then. We are currently without a bass player and we are looking for someone who is a fast learner, with a good few years experience, and who is very committed/ambitious. We play all of our own material. Our influences include The Pixies, Led Zeppelin, Joy Division, The Black Keys, The Manics. Please have a listen to our tracks on www.myspace.com/pfmn & www.breakingtunes.com/pillsformynerves. Contact <snip> or pillsformynerves@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please note that per the charter, phone numbers aren't allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 stubblyclown

well lad.. this is the first time ive decided to try find someone else or some people who can actually play instruments and help me with some of my absurd lyrics... most of my songs are made up on the spot... I love lyrics and love writing them.. would love to jam with someone who knows what they are doing and let me jot dot some lyrics.... i dont always write comedy by the way
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQZEtXBNAUI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
    admittedly i dont know when to stop... 7 mins is a tad long...
    you can email me at conormaguire7@gmail.com, ill bring the booze etc....

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Cubenio

Seen these guys once in Rathmines...great show and loud a fu8k...4 guys just having it..rocknroll

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

stubblyclown: Are you a bass player?

Advertisement