Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lead guitarist looking to join or start a rock/metal band in midlands area

Options
  • 12-08-2011 8:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

21 year old lead guitarist looking to join or start up a rock/ metal band , based in the midlands area , ranging from soft rock to hard rock and what not , if interested let me know :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Where in the midlands? What sort of a sound you going for? I play rhythm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 sonofsparda

im from tullamore myself , my main area is metallica and that ,
    i never jammed with anyone before either so i think its a good stepping stone to get with others and you know maybe get into a band which is the main goal

Do you have somewhere to meet up and jam?

emm for just 2 guitars my house wouldnt be bad , couldnt have it with a drummer for obvious reasons where about you from anyways man ?

I'm living in Limerick but can travel where ever.

• Advertisement

ah ok yeah , how much experience have you got ??

Played in a few bands years ago but decided to go solo after I got tired of divas and wannabe rock stars, but I've been wanting to get something decent going for a while where the emphasis is on having a good time and making music, rocking out and yadda yadda. Mostly experimental stuff and sludgy stoner junk.

ah you have played with others before as i said i havent so im rusty in a sense , yeah im not aiming for fame myself , i wanna enjoy the music i play and have a good time doing it if you get me , pm me your number and we can arrange a day to jam

Advertisement