Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lump on st bernard

Options
  • 11-08-2011 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

really worried! the st bernard i got last week has been doing great. lovely big lazy lump of a dog. my concerns is that this eve around 8 oclock, we noticed a REALLY big lump on what i think is her shoulder. now when i say big, i mean big. Deffo wasnt there this afternoon as she was getting her daily rubs and brush. its doesnt seem to be having any effect on her, but it looks dreadful. will, goes without saying have her at vets in morning but has anyone any idea what this could be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Lumps can be so many things, from an insect bite to an allergic reacton. The good news is that it wasnt there in the afternoon, cancer takes time to form lumps but as many will tell you th best advice would be make an appointment to see the vet.

Advertisement