Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waterford jam

Options
  • 11-08-2011 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

well everybody. i'm just finished college and looking to start up some kind of group. Just for fun at the minute but if it leads to gigs all the better. I've never played a proper gig, just for groups of friends and things of that nature. I've been playing guitar for about 8 or 9 years and I write my own stuff. I've been told I'm a half decent singer too but we'll see about that:) I suppose the stuff i'm into would be a lot of the indie stuff like oasis,beatles,mgmt,thin lizzy,incubus,weezer,alice in chains and all the grunge stuff. To be honest if it sounds good i like it. I could go on for ages but hopefully that gives some kind of idea. If anybody's interested give me a pm and we'll see what the craic is..................and that's about everything i can think of. 0h yeah i'm 23!And male. Now i'm done.

Advertisement