Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist and Bassist Looking for Singer

Options
  • 11-08-2011 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi we are a Guitarist and Bassist based in Dublin 7. Both aged 22 and been playing for over 10 years. We have a lot of original tunes written and are looking for a singer/lyricist to collaborate with.

Here is a link to some tunes with and without lyrics from a previous band to give you an idea of the kind of music we are writting.

http://soundcloud.com/suddenlynuns

If anyone out there would be interested or would like anymore info you can pm me (Jack) or email me at:

Vialjack@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Shreddingblood

Hi I'm trying to star a progressive/technical metal band in Celbridge. I only need a bassist though. Influences include Protest the Hero, Sikth, Primus, Fear Factory, After the Burial etc. Let me know if you're interested.

Advertisement