Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mad Catz Announces Agreement to Re-Release Rock Band 3 This Holiday Season

Options
  • 11-08-2011 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

This one has me all kinds of confused.

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223410

Better a year late then never, mind you if I was HMX I would be seriously annoyed at Mad Catz of the farce that was the original launch and availability of instruments. They might get it right this time and pro instruments will be available to all.

That said no way I would buy the plastic pro guitar, and fender had stopped making theirs, so rocksmith are still one up on them in the guitar department.

Disappointing that they chose to go this route also and not release a new Rockband title or even a 3.5 version with support for any guitar like rocksmith.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

I haven't actually seen any videos of Rocksmith aside from people just standing there playing it and saying how awesome it is. I want to see the UI. Is it more intuitive than the Rock Band pro mode for guitar and bass?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Well, HMV are selling RB3 for Wii for 7.99 in Blanchardstown - is that a relaunch or them flushing stock...? (didn't stop me picking it up and finally catching up with technology. Now to find a keyboard....)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Banjo wrote: »
    Well, HMV are selling RB3 for Wii for 7.99 in Blanchardstown - is that a relaunch or them flushing stock...? (didn't stop me picking it up and finally catching up with technology. Now to find a keyboard....)

They knocked the price down a few months back in the US not sure about here, but anyone paying more than 17.99 for the game only is being fleeced.

I recall something regards wii and dlc though not sure what the craic was there. I know new DLC id still coming to it and you cna look forward to a Fall Out Boy Pack next week :) I know I'm getting it !!!!!!! They are hella fun songs to play.

I haven't touched my KB since feb this year and have no motivation to do so soon, waste of money imo unless your are hard core , I lied to myself and told myself I was as I'm sure many others did

Advertisement