Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks for dumping your dog

Options
  • 11-08-2011 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

Deleted, found the owner, hurrah!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭TrollHammaren

Tranceypoo wrote: »
    Deleted, found the owner, hurrah!!

I don't know the details behind this thread, but it's always nice to see people looking after the welfare of animals :)

Or I could be interpreting this completely wrong and the "thanks for dumping your dog" was genuine appreciation because you wanted to eat it :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 29 EvesBlogg

very strange :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Ah it's not that strange. Tranceypoo had a neighbour dump a dog they'd found with her. The likelihood of finding it's owner seemed slim, and the chances of finding a new home were not great given its breed.
    Well done Tranceypoo, delighted the owner was found!;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 29 EvesBlogg

Ah, Not so strange after all!! :) - the heading grabbed my attention! glad the dog dumping episode ended happily! they usually don't is right..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

Also not that strange because I've picked up many a stray dog over the last fews years, 3 or 4 on this road that I'm living on now and we've only been here 18 months, this is the very first time we actually found an owner, hence my cynicism. But I was delighted and relieved. It didn't last long as he then informed me he'd had to 'drown 3 kittens this morning' but hey, that's a whole other post.

• Advertisement
Advertisement