Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acoustic Guitar/singer needed for 2 piece in Galway City

Options
  • 11-08-2011 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,
    Im looking for a male or female singer/guitarist for an Acoustic 2 piece in Galway city.
    We are gigging 5 nights a week and I need someone to step in the odd night to fill the place of my other band member as she is very busy with other stuff.
    I need someone who has a good level on guitar i.e at least 3 years. The person also needs to be able to sing solo songs and harmonise. Our set varies from the Beatles, paul simon, Johnny Cash, right up to Mumford and sons, Jason Mras , Florence and the machine etc. We basically cover most genres so I need a person with a diverse voice and range. Its usually a fairly high pace gig where we might play 35 song in 2hours so gigging experience would be handy, but im open to someone who hasn't gigged a lot. We are based in Galway city so private message me if your interested and we can meet.

Regards,
    Declan
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement