Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mixmeister and itunes music help please!

Options
  • 10-08-2011 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭

Im having no success in transfering music from my itunes files to the Mixmeister programme.

is there a setting i need to change or a format?

any help or a walk through how to would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

You should be able to just drag and drop from itunes into the mixmeister interface .. unless the tracks are DRM'd you might run into trouble then

More details should be added too, windows / mac mixmeister version etc ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

I have windows vista

I changed the settings on itunes to allow file sharing but to no success to mp3 and WAV.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭gsparx

I don't know what Mixmeister is but if you bought the tracks on iTunes they probably have DRM restrictions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

im only just after sorting it out i think more by fluke. mixmeister is a mixing system for music i just use it for ambiance in work and for workouts.

all the music i have on itunes is from cds of mine so i just by chance right clicked the songs and made a mp3 version which the mixmeister will recognise.

just added this in case someone else has the same query.

thanks for the replies

Advertisement