Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy Doxa Coralline for my wife?

Options
  • 10-08-2011 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,258 ✭✭✭

i need to get one of these for my missus, but it seems weird to buy it in dollars and get it from america when its a swiss watch?

what would the guys in here do? anyone know of a euro supplier? dont want to be caught for import duties and tax. surely someone sells it in euroland.

http://www.doxawatches.com/sub200t_ladies_dive_watch.htm

cheers guys

emo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Is that particular one even still a Doxa?

New movement, new crystal, new bezel?
    Anyhow ...looks like a once off and probably not available elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,258 ✭✭✭emo72

peasant wrote: »
    Is that particular one even still a Doxa?

New movement, new crystal, new bezel?
    Anyhow ...looks like a once off and probably not available elsewhere.

Don't rate it peasant? What divers watch is recommended for women around that price? Between 1500 and 2000 euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

I have no opinion on it whatsoever ...just saying that it is an old, heavily reworked watch ...but if your wife wants it you might just have to buy it :D

Sorry, can't really be of any help otherwise ...my wife hasn't discovered diver watches yet

Advertisement