Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disturbing agrument Jew and Black man.

Options
  • 10-08-2011 8:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭

Its an Vicious argument from some Black preachers and a Jewish boy who eventually weeps.. Jewish propaganda? maybe ! shocking yes !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

why is the black guy wearing a star of david on his neck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

Imagine if there was no religion!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Imagine if there was no religion!

We'd just find somethin else to kill each other over.

Hilarious how they are applauding Hitler,because he loved black people!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Love the title of the video "Ireland and Immigration - A warning". What the hell does any of that have to do with immigration in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭4Sheets

Love the title of the video "Ireland and Immigration - A warning". What the hell does any of that have to do with immigration in Ireland.

know what you mean but obviously I could'nt change it...not my video!
    Be great if he said.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my fingers upon thee!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

morale of the story, dont ever **** with biggie smalls!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

Some people just cry at will with the hope to shut others up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Big black assholes and a Jewish wimp.

There, I said it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Those guys were on one of Louis therouxs documentarites where he meets black racists. Those guys in the video believe shakespeare and other famous white people from history were black and that theres a white conspiracy that claims otherwise.

Those guys were on one of Louis therouxs documentarites where he meets black racists. Those guys in the video believe shakespeare and other famous white people from history were black and that theres a white conspiracy that claims otherwise.

That still does not explain why the idiot was crying.
    He should walk off.
    Crying is a defense to try stop people doing what you don't like.
    But these guys didn't fall for it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

so, there was this guy wearing a skull-cap waiting at a bus stop, a black guy comes along, looks at his watch, and asks "what time is the next bus due?"

and yer man says
    fu*k off n*gger

so, there was this guy wearing a skull-cap waiting at a bus stop, a black guy comes along, looks at his watch, and asks "what time is the next bus due?"

and yer man says
    fu*k off n*gger
    I think you ment to post here.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056102387
    And you fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

Dodd wrote: »
    I think you ment to post here.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056102387
    And you fail.
    nah, if i was posting there, i'd have posted this

just thought, ' "agrument between Jew and Black man", hmmm, i know a joke that fits that, might aswell post it, maybe give someone a little laugh, maybe get a little thanks....'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Emotional blackmail should never be rewarded. Finkelstein is such a dude for taking no crap off that silly bint.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Wimp cries over jackass trolling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Black guy is trolling hard. Jewish guy falls right into his trap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭teol

Dodd wrote: »
    Some people just cry at will with the hope to shut others up.

haha that was awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,049 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Do the jews cry for the Palestine's the same way that they have put suffering to them..I dont think so..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭wild_cat

I'm going to presume that England was a mainly populated by Caucasians during Shakespeare's time....

Advertisement