Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courses for a a job next summer for a student?

Options
  • 10-08-2011 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭

So I'm looking for some courses that I can do so that I'll have a job(or few) next summer. I'm going into leaving cert in september so I won't be able to do courses which require you to be in college or something.. An example I might give is my sister(who just did the leaving cert) is doing hurling camps around my area and such, because she's done referee courses and other courses like that. Or my friend who is now a swimming instructor because she completed exams or something. I've no interest in hurling so that job is out the window, but does anyone have more info. on becoming a swimming instructor? I asked my friend but she was a bit vague about details..

Anyway, just wondering is there any more courses I could do? Such as summer camps? I'm hopefully doing a course to become a cinnire in irish college next summer, so fingers crossed.

Advertisement